Marilyn Minter, oil on canvas
THESE ARE PAINTINGS. LET’S TALK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND
George Takei responds to “traditional” marriage fans.
one time me and my friends were really high waiting at a stop sign and after like ten minutes he turns to me and he’s like “this is the longest stop sign ever”
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
The following poem (Fresno, California 2013) was written by James Tyner. He is the first poet laureate for #Fresno, #California.
I am the high school kid that can’t wait to get out of this town,
there’s nothing to do here, nothing ever happens, waiting
for that last summer, before heading out of the city.